We tried our best to make the questionnaire easy and interesting to fill. The answer options will be tailored depending on the site you select, so that you will have to choose from the data about species/habitats/threats already associated with the site. Additionally, some follow-up questions are focused on answers you give earlier.
The questionnaire aims at collecting info on:
- Which management actions have been carried out in the last 5 years in the site.
- What have been the most important actions and which species/habitats and threats did they address.
- How climate change as a threat is being perceived in the site.
- Which threats are not addressed by any conservation action.
- What are the main funding sources.
It will take around 20 minutes to fill the questionnaire. Note that if the page is inactive for 15 minute it will automatically disconnect from the server. If you work in multiple sites, we would incredibly appreciate if you can fill the questionnaire multiple times.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.