Technology in our hands. Creative pedagogy and ambitious teacher education.
The traditional but future oriented conference will be organized by the Department of Teacher Education on Rauma campus. We offer you connections and presentations among scientific PATT-community experts and international colleagues worldwide. The social program including traditional Finnish sauna is guaranteed to be lively.
Beside the scientific program you will have an opportunity to see hands-on work in workshops and makerspaces as well as meet student teachers and teacher educators especially in the discipline of Craft, Design and Technology (CDT) Education. The visit to the Rauma training school will be a unique chance to experience Finnish comprehensive education and the training school system.
Looking forward to meeting you at PATT38!
Important dates (updated 6.4.2020):
- PATT38 Conference in Finland: Tue 27th – Fri 30th of April 2021
- Review and revision of the papers received in the first call to be done by the end of May 2020
- The second, additional abstract call: submission by 30th of September 2020 (Abstract call for 2021 PATT38)
- Submission of papers (of the additional abstract call) by 30th of November 2020
- Early bird registration by 15th of March 2021 (not yet open)
PATT38 conference in Rauma, Finland 27th–30th of April 2021.
PATT – Pupil’s Attitudes Toward Technology is an international organization based in the Netherlands that promotes research in technology They conduct conferences around the globe including those that have been held at the ITEEA Annual Conferences.
Preliminary programme at PROGRAMME.