Welcome to this exhibition about the Reformation in Finland! It is a part of the World Reformation Exhibition in Wittenberg where it is presented as a roll-up exhibition. The exhibition is also part of the Reformaatio 2017 – Reformation in Turku project.
The exhibition was created by the Turku Centre for Medieval and Early Modern Studies, University of Turku, Finland.
Here you can find the different parts of the exhbition:
- Finland before the Reformation
- The Reformation in Sweden and Finland
- Mikael Agricola and other Reformers of Finland
- Creation of the Written Finnish Language
- The Church Undergoes Changes
- The City of Turku as the Centre of the Finnish Reformation
- Lutheran Finland? How Did the Reformation Shape Finnish Culture and Identity?
- Exhibition Credits