During the winter, the “Laundry” building has undergone major renovations, which finished a few weeks ago. This week our staff started to move the lab equipment, glassware and other small items from the water lab in the main building (also known as a course lab) to the new sea water lab. The old lab will also undergo some renovations later this year and transform into something complete different. Here is a sneak peak to the new seawater lab!
- Sailing through the North Sea
- Funding opportunity to conduct research at Seili
- Week in pictures: Brackish-water ecology course 2018
- New paper! Influence of environmental conditions, population density, and prey type on the lipid content in the northern Baltic Herring
- New seawater laboratory in the making
Follow us on Facebook
Archipelago Sea ASSEMBLE Baltic Sea biopeda Climate change environmental monitoring field courses field cow-wheat field work fieldwork FINMARI herring history marine research meadow monitoring nature north sea Osprey research restat sampling statsraad lehmkuhl summer school surveying teaching time series tsyk winter zooplankton